If you are a predator, your meal planning will likely focus on choosing the meat first, then the vegetables or salad. Maybe from time to time you want to immerse yourself in a whole new world of food – vegan cuisine. You can also discover the healthy vegan diet meal delivery service in Dubai from the web.
Image Source Google
WHY TRY VEGANS?
Here's the idea – try turning a family weekday into a vegan dinner and come up with a healthy vegan meal plan. There are many benefits to your health:
- More variety: You try different foods and thereby increase the variety of your diet.
- More nutrients: A vegan diet is rich in fiber, legumes, vegetables and fruits – all important sources of essential nutrients.
- Less fat: A vegan diet is naturally low in saturated fat.
- Something new: You can try different non-animal sources of protein. These are often exotic foods from different cultures where vegan food is a natural part of their culture.
SOME IDEAS TO GET STARTED:
- Salted tofu (beans), vegetables and fried Asian noodles (cereal)
- Curry made from chickpeas (peas) and vegetables, served with rice (wheat). Sprinkle with roasted cashews to serve
- Eggplant and chickpeas (peas) and vegetable stew served over couscous (wheat)
- Indian Dahl (beans) and rice (grains) with vegetables or salad as a side dish.
- Spicy salmon and tofu soup (beans), vegetables and soft hockey noodles (cereal).
You can find vegan cookbooks at your local library or bookstore for more ideas. Indian and Asian cookbooks will of course contain lots of vegan recipes. This week, add a little variety and spice to your diet with a vegan meal or two!